Google Serach

Loading

Mar 6, 2012

Network Marketing Pro Fast Track By Donald L Thomsen

I am seventy three years of age and was in dire need of additional income. At my age my options for employment are severely limited. However, I have acquaintances making a comfortable living selling various items on the Internet. "Why not me," I thought. Where do I start? I figured the obvious place to start to become a Network Marketing Pro was to search Google for proven systems that others have been successful with. I encountered my first problem. There are virtually millions of systems, all professing some degree of success selling some kind of product or service. Most wanted me to compile a list of people who:
1. Can use their products
2. Want to earn extra income
3. Are not satisfied with their present jobs
In my case, the people I came up with had already been contracted by some else with the same motive and I received a polite NO from most. Unfortunately this is where the majority of seekers of home based businesses find themselves when trying to access the cyber world of Internet marketing.
My initial knowledge of the Internet and social networking was limited to e-mail. I quickly found that everyone has a system, some may work, most don't. Everyone has products or services they are trying to sell, some may be good, most aren't. I was very frustrated after several wasted months trying to find the right system, with hundreds of dollars squandered. I was overwhelmed until... I found one that works.
I discovered that the secret to getting on the fast track to becoming a Network Marketing Pro is to find a system that has the following criteria, no shortcuts!
Find an honest, legitimate company with a provable Internet marketing history. The company must have a confirmed list of products that are in high demand, with access to an unlimited range of qualified customers, just waiting to buy.
You must have your own personalized, professional designed website provided... for free. And you need to have it up and running and ready for business in 24 hours.
This company must be willing to train you, how to entice this broad customer base to come to you... for free?The teaching method they apply must be basic, fundamental and easy to comprehend, even for me. The best and important part, the information they impart must work. It must truly make you a Network Marketing Pro in a very short time.
Instead of having to learn all the intricacies of the desirable products offered, so you can promote and sell them effectively. You simply direct your customers to the company's knowledgeable and trained sales staff. They professionally complete the sales transaction and delivery of the products and credit a commission to your personal, secure, audit friendly account, automatically.
Last but not least, you have to be able to get in on the bottom floor of this marketing opportunity for very little out of pocket investment.
Take my advice; don't waste valuable time like I did. Take the first step to becoming a Network Marketing Pro, TODAY!
Note: If you looking for honest, ethical and legitimate opportunity to generate a full time income from home Click Here.
For free training, free education and free income generating website, visit http://www.Internet-Income-Wizzard.com today.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Donald_L_Thomsen

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6905299

No comments:

Post a Comment